|Postion||Community Social Worker (Child Friendly Villages)|
|Responsible to||Project Coordinator (Bal Mitra Gram)|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
As Community Social Worker, you are the drive behind the organisation’s child friendly village programme. In your position, you are responsible to implement the programme in the identified project villages through engaging with children, women, young people and the wider community.
- Develop monthly action plans for your respective villages in consultation with the village community and your Supervisor.
- Create and support formation and functioning of village groups including Bal Panchayat, Yuva Mandal and Mahila Mandal in your respective villages
- Support community groups in developing their capacity to engage with local administrator.
- Maintain relationship will all families in Bal Mitra Gram villages
- Develop and maintain relationships with village administration related to Bal Mitra Gram villages, non-government organisations as well as with the media in your area
- Prepare a monthly report in a prescribed format and in accordance with the action plan
- Maintain a file of your achievements, with relevant details, in your respective villages
- Maintain a daily diary to note all daily activities. You will send copy of this diary at the end of each month to your supervisor
- Prepare detail activity plans and provide cost to each item
- Collect and collate all bills after an activity is over and hand them to your Supervisor
- Participate in all activities as instructed by the central office
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV and a covering note addressing selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org