Designation: Community Social Worker
Reporting Officer: Project Officer- Victims Assistance
A. Identification and raid & rescue operation
- Survey/identify child labour prone areas, child labour/children in bondage and respond to complaints received from parents.
- Ensure establishment of BBA organizational network in the designated area and drive for membership.
- Collect specific information regarding child labour and their employers and organize raid/rescue operations through the BBA activists.
- Assist in preparation of raid & rescue & fully involve in the operations.
- Help in strengthening BBA membership & organization in all of your activity of work.
B. Follow Up
- Visit to field areas in consultation with supervisor for follow-up.
- Assist Legal officer for the follow-up of raid & rescue activities.
- Contributing towards mobilizing children & adults to the rallies/ demonstration/ March etc of BBA.
- Follow-up with the earlier released children and their families in different states and report the status of released children and their success stories.
- Detailed report on every identification area/locations.
- Detailed meeting reports of every meeting with SDM, DM etc.
- Participation in all the campaigns on different issues and contributing towards mobilizing children and adults to the rallies/demonstration/March etc of the organization.
Ideal candidate should have
- A minimum of 3-5 years professional experience
- Professional experience running or working in public campaigns and advocacy efforts; creative agency experience will be considered
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail; self-driven and results orientated
- Excellent leadership, management and negotiation skills; self-motivated and results oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; ability to motivate, influence, engage
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, experience building and engaging networks to action
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hindi and English
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Children issues, Child rights and development issues at grass roots
Salary and Benefits
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV and a covering note addressing selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org