Designation : Data Analyst
Location : New Delhi
Reporting Officer : Project Director - Research & BMG
As a Data Analyst with BBA, you are responsible to maintain the Bal Mitra Gram(Child Friendly Village) database by adding data from child friendly villages assigned to you on the database, filter out mistakes and ensure corrections by engaging with the appropriate project staff in Central Office.
- Enter data received from assigned child friendly villages
- Highlight entries that are incorrect or incomplete and ensure their correction by engaging with the appropriate project staff in Central Office
- Keep the database updated and provide data as required from your reporting officer
- Maintain separate files for villages to append data in hard copies as evidence
- Maintain a file to store all prescribed reporting format for the field staff
- Train the field staff on filling prescribed format on site as well as provide them support through email and phone
- Perform any other duties/responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV and a covering note addressing selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org