Designation : Project Coordinator- Communication and Partnership
Location : New Delhi
Reporting Officer : Manager Communications
As Communications Manager, the incumbent shall build BBA’s public recognition and organizational profile. The Communications Manager will be responsible for developing, organizing and delivering BBA’s communications strategy, including but not limited to Media Relations, Social Media, Strategies, Operations, and Team Management.
Key Responsibity Area
- Build & Increase Media Engagement. Coordinate and activate support through media, journalists, PR agencies etc.
- Arrange and hold press conferences, media briefings and interviews
- To monitor, evaluate and draw conclusions on impact from media coverage generated.
- Maintain relationships with key media organizations to generate coverage through features, reports, interviews, event coverage
- Manage website and social media presence
- Engage the Community (PR, awareness and networking events) including social groups, networks, clubs, schools etc. and develop a concept for community volunteering
- Spearhead online promotions on all social networking platforms and the website with integration of online and offline activities
- Responsible for that all communication material made across the board resonate the brand values and is consistent in key messaging.
- Leverage digital technology, tools and media platforms in communication for all organization requirements.
- Continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive communication.
- Oversee and mentor a team of junior communication people
- Manager serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing all communication initiatives and activities for the brand. These initiatives and activities will include campaigns, material in print, web, social media, broadcast, etc., events, partnerships and engagement tools with individuals.
- Support fundraising teams in developing and implementing marketing communication plans
- Conceptual and create marketing collaterals to extend brand awareness and increase visibility.
- To develop strategic media plan for the Unit in co-ordination with other departments to ensure an integrated approach to communications.
- Develop business plans and managing entire publicity & promotional operations with a view to achieve business objectives
- Represents unit in the organization, for example in meetings on emergency responses, and represents organization, both in developing relationships with key media contacts and in media interviews
- Manage the conceptualization, editing and printing of publications
- Plan & implement internal and external communications to all tiers of management and external audience
- Work collaboratively with fundraising team to execute packaging designs/ content creation consistent with fundraising and strategic plan.
- To be an excellent internal communicator, ensuring the Media and Communications Unit and other departments (e.g. Web team, Fundraising, Campaigns) are aware of forthcoming media work.
- Work with all Programme Managers to ensure Media engagement and Communications is embedded into programme work and campaigns
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including oral, written and presentation skills.
- Indepth knowledge and understanding of communication tools and consumer behaviour
- Able to build credibility and relationships with diverse contacts in order to reach a wide range of audiences
- Team player with adaptable and pragmatic approach to work
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Knowledge of Digital Media, Marketing & BrandingSkills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and methadoligies in graphic design, web design , production etc.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex development concepts
- Ability to work under pressure , and strong multitasking skills
- Post- Graduate, preferably Marketing/Media/ Journalism/ Mass Communication from leading institutes with at least 10-12 years of experience.
- Basic Knowledge of mass communication, brand building, marketing.
- Media, marketing campaign experience
Salary and Benefits
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV and a covering note addressing selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org