|Responsible to||Project Coordinator (Bal Mitra Gram)|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
- To ensure smooth implementation and coordination of BBA's Bal Mitra Gram (Child Friendly Village) programme
- To supervise all project staff in the project locations and provide strategic direction to the team
- Pay regular visits to the project villages to strengthen community outreach and ensure implementation of project activities
- To design work plan and activities for project villages in the project area an ensure overall implementation of work plan
- To contribute in design of all project related surveys in the project area and ensure in their implementation.
- Participate in any other activities that may be required to fulfil the objectives of the programme
- Stay informed about larger educational, economic and developmental issues as well as those that relate to the organisation's programmes
- To oversee collection of data and preparation of project/ progress reports in accordance with schedule finalised by the central office.
- To monitor preparation of reports and finalisation of reports as per schedule. To oversee process documentation and documentation of best practices
Networking and advocacy
- Develop and strengthen partnerships with the local government, civil society organisations and other stakeholders for implementation of project activities.
- Take a lead role in advocacy and dissemination activities with the Government during the project period
Administration and finance
- Identify need based training of the staff in accordance with organisational policy and carry out annual appraisal based on agreed work plan.
- Conduct weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly meetings with staff, seek and apply inputs from the staff for effective programme implementation.
- Ensure financial monitoring of the project activities in accordance with the narrative report
- Ensure implementation of financial and administration policies of the organisation
- Maintain the Office and all the documents kept there.
- Help in identification and recruitment of the project staff, associates and consultants in consultation with the Central Office
- To carry out any other responsibility as directed by your supervisor.
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV and a covering note addressing selection criteria to email@example.com